Turn the classic cobb salad into a warm nutritious meal with this easy recipe for cobb salad frittata! A perfect brunch or light supper.
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1/2 small head of romaine lettuce, torn into pieces
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 cup halves cherry tomatoes
- 8 eggs, beaten
- One avocado, peeled and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray a deep dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium high heat until crispy. Remove with slotted spoon and drain on paper towels, leaving drippings in the skillet.
- Add lettuce to skillet and saute until wilted.
- Put bacon and lettuce in pie plate, along with chicken, cheese, scallions and tomatoes. Pour beaten eggs over all.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until set. Cool slightly, cut into wedges and serve with chopped avocado.