Bourbon brownie bites are a deliciously naughty spin on your favorite chocolate recipe! Keep this idea on hand when you are looking for a sassy snack.
- 1/2 cup butter (one stick)
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- Preheat oven to 350. Line an 8 inch square baking pan with parchment on the bottom and spray with cooking spray.
- Melt butter and chocolate together in a saucepan over low heat, stirring once every 30 seconds or so until both are melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and scrape the chocolate mixture into a large mixing bowl. Add sugar and mix until fully incorporated. Add eggs, one at a time, and mix again.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix on low speed until everything is combined.
- Scrape the batter into the baking pan and bake for 25 minutes – test with a toothpick. Cool completely and then cut into small squares.