- 20 asparagus spears
- 10 very thin slices prosciutto
- Balsamic vinegar for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 400
- Snap each asparagus spear at the lower third of the stalk so that the tougher end comes off. Toss out the ends.
- Cut each prosciutto slice in half. Wrap each asparagus spear with a prosciutto half.
- Arrange asparagus in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet and roast until the prosciutto is starting to get crispy, about 10 minutes.
- Place on a serving dish and drizzle with a little bit of balsamic vinegar