- 4 boneless chicken breasts (regular thickness, not thin sliced)
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 6 carrots, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces (or you can use baby carrots!)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Drizzle the pan with 1/2 of the olive oil. Place the chicken in a single layer in the center. Put the broccoli on one side of the chicken and the carrots on the other.
- Drizzle the remaining olive oil over the chicken and the veggies. Mix the spices together and generously season first the chicken and then the veggies.
- Roast for 30 minutes, or until the chicken registers 165 degrees. Serve at once! Rejoice afterwards at the lack of pots and pans to clean.