- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cut into 2 inch strips
- 2 shallots, peeled and quartered
- 3 plum tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 8 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil.
- Toss the potatoes, shallots and tomatoes with the olive oil and vinegar and place in a single layer on the baking pan. Bake until the vegetables are tender and roasted, about 20 minutes.
- While the vegetables are roasting, sauté the spinach in a large skillet until wilted and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs with a pinch each of salt and pepper.
- When the vegetables are done, leave the oven on and transfer them to a deep dish pie plate or similar baking dish that you have sprayed with nonstick spray. Add the spinach and spread the veggies out evenly.
- Pour the egg mixture on top and bake for 25 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes and then cut and serve, drizzling a little olive oil on top and grinding on some fresh pepper if you like!