- 2 cups prepared stuffing
- ½ cup turkey gravy
- ½ pound cooked turkey in slices or pieces
- ½ cup prepared cranberry sauce (either the whole or jellied kind)
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spread the stuffing in the bottom of a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Top stuffing with gravy, then turkey, then cranberry sauce, then mashed potatoes.
- Dot potatoes with butter and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve at once, scooping servings all the way to the bottom so everyone gets a little bit of everything.