Once you make this super easy recipe for potato peel chips you will never toss those peelings out again! Bet you can’t eat just one of these babies.
- Peelings from two potatoes
- Two teaspoons olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt (and you can shake on some black pepper too, if you like!
- Preheat oven to 425. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or non-stick foil.
- Gently toss the peelings with the olive oil. Place in a single layer on the baking sheet, and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes or so, watching carefully through the door to make sure they don’t get too brown. Remove when they are crispy and serve at once.
Need to add something to your kitchen equipment to make this recipe? Below are some of the items we used in the Framed Cooks kitchen to help cook this up. These are affiliate links to things we use and love, which helps to pay for all that bacon I keep buying (without any extra cost to you)! Thanks for using them to keep our kitchen cooking…xoxo!