This easy recipe for roasted string beans with walnuts is my go-to side dish! Tender string beans and crunchy walnuts are a great flavor combination.
- 3 cups fresh string beans, stems snapped off
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (or pecans!)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Toss beans with oil, nuts, salt and pepper. Roast until the beans are tender, about 12 minutes, tossing once halfway through baking.
- Serve immediately with whatever you are making for dinner!