This easy recipe for rosemary lemon grilled chicken gives you perfect, tender, flavorful chicken every time. The perfect healthy and delicious summertime supper!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, pounded to be about 1/2 inch thick
- 3 lemons, halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 2–3 large sprigs of fresh rosemary, rolled between your palms to crush the leaves
- Pinch each of sea salt and black pepper
- Basil for garnish if you like!
- Squeeze the juice out of each lemon half into a zippered plastic bag. Drop the peels along with all the ingredients except for the basil into the bag, seal it up and marinate it all day and up to overnight in the refrigerator.
- Heat up the grill to high and grill chicken for 3-4 minutes per side. Discard marinade.
- Serve, garnished with some chopped basil if you like (I like!)