- 4 boneless chicken breasts, pounded to be about 1/2 inch thick
- 3 lemons – juice, zest and the peels!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 2–3 large sprigs of fresh rosemary, rolled between your palms to crush the leaves
- Pinch each of sea salt and black pepper
- Basil for garnish if you like!
- Put all ingredients except for the basil into a zippered plastic bag and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Heat up the grill to high and grill chicken for 3-4 minutes per side. Discard marinade.
- Serve, garnished with some chopped basil if you like (I like!)