This easy recipe for spiced peaches with Serrano ham and basil makes the perfect summer appetizer! Or even a lovely light lunch.
- 3 peaches, each cut into 8 wedges
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced serrrano ham
- 24 small basil leaves
- Toss together peaches, sugar, vinegar, and cumin and let stand 10 minutes.
- Cut ham slices in half lengthwise, then wrap each piece around a wedge of peach. Top with a basil leaf and secure with a wooden or metal pick.