Raspberry fizz is only a handful of raspberries, a lime and a bottle of cold seltzer away!
- 1 pint raspberries
- 2 single serving bottles of chilled seltzer
- One lime
- Mint sprigs for garnish
- Puree raspberries in a food processor until smooth.
- Pour one bottle of seltzer slowly into a pitcher or large measuring cup. Spoon half of the raspberry puree into the seltzer. Stir slowly until combined.
- Pour into a glass filled with ice. Stir in a squeeze of lime juice and garnish with mint.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make a second glass. Cheers!
I love this raspberry fizz just as is, but if you like things sweeter, you can add a little sugar or other sweetener – taste as you go to make sure you don’t add too much!