Tuna pasta salad is quick and good and good for you, packed with tuna and tomatoes and tossed with other good things! The perfect summer supper.
- 6 ounces short pasta, cooked and drained (I like orecchiette but any short pasta will do)
- 1 six ounce jar or can of good quality tuna
- Juice and zest from one lemon
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons capers
- Freshly ground pepper
- Pull the tuna apart with your fingers until it is separated into small pieces.
- Toss all ingredients together, saving a little of the lemon zest for garnish.
- Divide among plates, garnish with remaining zest and serve. I told you it was easy!