Pork bacon bread kabobs are a guaranteed way to make sure your pork tenderloin comes out juicy and tender every time!
- 1 small pork tenderloin (about 1 pound), cut into roughly one inch cubes
- 20 cubes of country style bread
- 3 bacon slices, cut into 20 squares
- 20 sage leaves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir together gently. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium high.
- Thread the ingredients onto skewers in this order: Bacon, bread, sage, pork. Repeat until skewer is full – this should fill up 4 skewers.
- Grill for 4-5 minutes per side. Remove carefully with tongs. Remove pork and other ingredients on to plates and serve at once.