A few simple fresh summer veggies combine with silky cheese and salty meat in this easy mozzarella prosciutto salad!
- 10 scallions, green onions or garlic scapes
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- 20 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 slices prosciutto, torn into pieces
- 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella, torn
- 2 cups assorted lettuce leaves
- Balsamic vinegar
- Brush scallions with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Grill over hot grill until just starting to char. Remove.
- Arrange lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, prosciutto and scallions on two plates. Drizzle with olive oil and a little balsamic vinegar. Serve.