Cucumber mint noodles are a crunchy and delicious spin on the typical summer salad!
- 2 medium cucumbers (do not peel)
- 1/2 cup mint, torn into small pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Make noodles out of the cucumbers by using a spiralizer, or cutting the cucumber into long strips and then into strands.
- Put oil, lemon juice, ginger and red pepper in a small food processor and blend until well combine. Stir in mint.
- Put dressing and noodles in a mixing bowl. Mix gently with clean hands.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and a sprig of mint and serve.