Feta artichoke pizza with sautéed cherry tomatoes may have you thinking twice about that take-out menu!
- 1 batch pizza dough, either homemade or purchased
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 jars quartered marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Olive oil
- Fresh chopped thyme
- Preheat oven to 500. Shape dough into a circle (approximately!) about 10-12 inches wide and place on baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Scatter feta evenly over the top of the dough and bake until pizza is lightly golden, about 10 minutes.
- While the pizza is cooking, saute the tomatoes in a tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat until softened, about 10 minutes. Stir in artichoke hearts during the last few minutes.
- When pizza is golden, remove and top with tomato mixture. Scatter fresh thyme on top and drizzle with olive oil. Cut into wedges and serve at once.