A box of macaroni and cheese mix and a few veggies are all you need for mason jar veggie macaroni and cheese, and an affordable and cheery dinner in no time!
- One box macaroni and cheese mix (I love the Horizon Organic brand) prepared according to package directions
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup broccoli, cut into small florets and simmered or steamed until done
- Prepare mac and cheese according to package directions.
- While macaroni is cooking, prepare the veggies as described above.
- As soon as the mac and cheese is done, stir in the veggies.
- This really does taste great out of mason jar, but if you need to use a bowl I will understand.