Tortellini with an easy parmesan dill sauce tastes just like springtime in this easy recipe!
- 16 ounces fresh tortellini
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 leek, white and light green parts rinsed and sliced
- 1 cup frozen baby peas, thawed
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped dill, plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese, plus extra for garnish
- Salt and pepper
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Scoop out a cup of the pasta water and drain the tortellini.
- Melt in the butter in a heavy deep skillet over medium heat. Add leek and cook until just tender.
- Add peas and stir for a minute. Add tortellini, parmesan and just enough pasta water to make a light sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir in dill. Yay!
- Divide among plates, garnish with parmesan and a little more dill and serve.