A few simple changes will make your next steak Caesar salad even more delicious than usual!
- 1 head romaine lettuce, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs (2 slices whirled in the food processor will do it!0
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 2 cups steak, cubed. Leftovers are great for this recipe!
- Shaved or grated parmesan cheese for garnish
- Your favorite Caesar dressing
- Put breadcrumbs, oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a small skillet over medium heat. Stir continuously until crumbs are golden and crispy. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Put lettuce in a large bowl. With clean hands, add dressing in small increments until the lettuce is just coated. Taste as you go along!
- Add the steak and toss again. Divide among plates.
- Top with parmesan and bread crumbs. Drizzle on a little more dressing. Serve and enjoy!