A box of KFC popcorn chicken nuggets makes this fried chicken salad both super easy and super delicious!
- 1 large container KFC Popcorn Nuggets chicken, either warm or a room temperature
- 1 head romaine lettuce, rinsed and chopped into large pieces
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, diced
- Ranch dressing
- Put all ingredients into a large bowl. Drizzle about 1/4 cup ranch dressing over the top and toss gently with clean hands (yes hands – they are the best salad tossers you have) until everything has a light coating of dressing.
- Place salad on plates, drizzle a little more dressing on top for garnish if you like and serve.
- Wasn’t that the easiest salad recipe EVER?