Jazz up your wedge salad with this recipe that calls for pressing it together and topping it with shrimp!
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 5 strips bacon, chopped and cooked until crispy
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- Your favorite blue cheese dressing
- 12 peeled and cooked shrimp
- Fresh round pepper
- Mix together lettuce, bacon and tomatoes.
- Mix in just enough blue cheese dressing to lightly coat the salad. Start with 1/4 cup dressing and taste as you go.
- Pack 1/4 of the salad mixture tightly into a small round bowl. Invert it onto a salad plate and gently shake it out. Press together any stray pieces that fall apart.
- Place 3 shrimp on top. Drizzle with a little more dressing, grind some pepper on top and serve.