This elegant and easy pear creme caramel recipe bakes up in no time for an elegant, creamy, dreamy dessert.
- 2 pears
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons soft butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Peel pears and cut them in half length-wise. Scoop out the core and place in a buttered baking pan, cut side down. Sprinkle with sugar and dot with butter.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Mix milk and vanilla together and bake for 5 minutes more.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar, cool for 15 minutes and serve warm.