Molasses cookies and chocolate ice cream make for an easy and unforgettable ice cream sandwich treat in this easy recipe!
- 8 molasses cookies – homemade if you can do it!
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream or gelato
- Let ice cream soften a little in the fridge.
- Scoop out a small scoop, place it on one cookie, place another cookie on top and smush it down a little.
- Serve at once. How easy was that?
This recipe can be customized endlessly with whatever your favorite combo of cookie and ice cream is – be as crazy and creative as you want!