Pasta, cheese and veggies all cook up together in one pot in this easy and delicious recipe for vegetable macaroni and cheese!
- 1 1/2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients except salt and pepper in a large deep skillet. Bring to a simmer and cover. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Uncover and simmer for another 5 minutes or until pasta is tender. Taste and season as needed with salt and pepper.
- That’s it! Ladle it out and serve.