Once you try this easy recipe for whipped cauliflower you might just forget all about mashed potatoes…it’s that good!
- 1 head cauliflower, leaves and stem removed and cut into 2–3 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- Steam cauliflower until tender, about 10-12 minutes. A paring knife should slip into the cauliflower easily.
- Put cauliflower into food processor with butter, cream cheese and salt. Process until completely smooth, about 1 minute.
- Taste and add salt if needed. Place in serving dish, grind fresh pepper on top and serve.
Need to add something to your kitchen equipment to make this recipe? Below are some of the items we used in the Framed Cooks kitchen to help cook this up. These are affiliate links to things we use and love, which helps to pay for all that bacon I keep buying (without any extra cost to you)! Thanks for using them to keep our kitchen cooking…xoxo!