- 1 cup bow tie pasta
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups milk
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- Bring broth to a simmer in a saucepan. Add pasta and veggies and simmer until pasta is done and veggies are tender, about 15 minutes. Stir in chicken.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a separate pot. Whisk in flour until well combined, then whisk in milk. Bring to a simmer, then pour into the chicken mixture. Stir until combined.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and ladle into warmed bowls. Garnish with parsley and serve!