You haven’t experienced pizza bliss until you have tried it with burrata cheese, fresh oregano and prosciutto. Burrata prosciutto oregano pizza for the win!
- 1 batch pizza dough (homemade or purchased, 12 ounces)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 6 ounces burrata
- 2–3 slices of prosciutto, torn into strips
- 1/2 cup (approximately) fresh oregano
- Fresh ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees. If you have a pizza stone, let it heat in the oven too. If not no worries – you can bake this on a cookie sheet.
- Shape the dough into a rough circle, about 10 inches across. Don’t worry about being too accurate – you are looking for a general pizza shape. Place it on a pizza peel or on the cookie sheet. Spread the pizza sauce over it.
- Bake it for about 10 minutes – the crust should be turning golden – and then take it out.
- Tear the burrata into chunks and place it on the pizza. Nestle the prosciutto strips in between the cheese chunks and return it to the oven just until the cheese melted – a few minutes will do it.
- Take it out, grind some fresh pepper on top, sprinkle with oregano, cut into slices and serve!