- One 1/2 pound salmon filet
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey, plus extra for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Combine mustard, honey and lemon juice in a small bowl and grind in some pepper. Pour it over the salmon filet and brush it over the whole surface with a pastry brush.
- Place the filet on the baking sheet and grind some more pepper on top.
- Roast for 15 minutes. Serve with a little more honey drizzled on top.