- 2 cups (NOT the whole box) of white cake mix. I use Better Crocker Super Moist
- 2 cups confectioner’s sugar
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with nonstick foil
- Put cake mix, sugar and butter in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Add milk and stir until the fudge pulls away from the side of the bowl. If it’s not doing this after it’s combined, add more cake mix and sugar by the tablespoon-ful until it does.
- Press fudge into the pan. Top with sprinkles, pressing the sprinkles into the top of the fudge.
- Refrigerate for an hour, then remove and cut into squares.