- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder (can be increased or decreased depending on how spicy you like things!)
- 1 16 ounce package Velveeta, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 14 ounce can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- Tortilla chips and/or veggies for dipping
- Place beef and onion in a heavy deep skillet and cook over medium high heat until meat is browned. Stir in chili powder.
- Add cheese and stir until cheese is fully melted.
- Add half the can of tomatoes with juice and stir. If you like your dip with more tomatoes, add the rest of the can. Stir until everything is well-combined and warm.
- Serve right out the skillet with tortilla chips and/or veggies for dipping