Make a simple egg a heavenly creature with this easy and dramatic recipe for eggs in clouds!
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 and line a sturdy cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Separate eggs, putting the whites in a large mixing bowl and the yolks in separate little cups.
- Whip the whites at high speed until stiff peaks form, about 2-3 minutes.
- Gently stir in the cheese, then divide the whites into 4 “cloud” shapes on the baking sheet. Make a little well in the center of each cloud.
- Bake for 3 minutes, then slide the cookie sheet out and gently slip a yolk into each well. Cook for another 3 minutes.
- Gently remove with a spatula and serve!