You know guacamole is wonderful. But you don’t know HOW wonderful until you give this recipe for bacon guacamole a spin! Welcome to your new favorite appetizer and break out the chips.
- 3 strips of bacon, cooked, cooled and crumbled
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- Juice from two limes
- Pinch of coarse salt
- Dash of Tabasco (optional)
- Mash avocados with fork or potato masher until they are the consistency you like.
- Stir in lime juice, salt and Tabasco. Mix gently until combined.
- Stir in bacon, transfer to bowl and serve at once.