Don’t know what to do with all that zucchini? Turn it into soup with this cool and quick zucchini gazpacho recipe – the perfect summer soup!
- 3 cups sliced zucchini (no need to cook or peel it)
- 2 cups sliced cucumber (also no need to peel it. Isn’t this great?)
- 3 scallions, roughly chopped (save a little extra for garnish!)
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put all ingredients except salt and pepper into a blender. Puree until smooth, adding extra ice cubes if you like the soup a little thinner and colder.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Ladle into bowls and garnish with basil leaves, a little chopped scallion, a small spoonful of sour cream and/or a drizzle of olive oil.