- 1 lobster, steamed, chilled, shelled and meat torn into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 stalk celery, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoon dill relish
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 slider rolls
- 4 pieces lettuce (I like Boston or Bibb lettuce for this)
- Mix together lobster, mayo, sour cream, celery, relish, tarragon and spices. You can make this part ahead if you want.
- When you are ready to serve, prepare the rolls (and do not even THINK of skipping this step and just using plain rolls. No, no, no.) Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the rolls, insides down, and cook until they are golden. Repeat with remaining butter and remaining rolls.
- Divide lobster mixture among the four roll bottoms, top with lettuce and roll top. Serve at once with chilled white wine.