- 1 tuna steak, about one pound
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 12 ounces linguine, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon hot chile oil
- 4 to 5 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 3 to 4 green onions, sliced thin
- Bibb lettuce, torn into bite sized pieces
- Place tuna, 2 tablespoons olive oil and salt and pepper in a ziplock bag. Gently rotate until tuna is coated, and set aside in the fridge while you make the noodles.
- Whisk all remaining ingredients (except noodles and green onions) together in a bowl.
- Pour sauce over warm noodles and toss to coat.
- Grill tuna for 1-2 minutes per side over medium hot grill.
- Slice tuna into thin slices. Divide lettuce among plates, top with noodles and tuna slices, sprinkle with green onions and toss.
While you can serve this hot, it is also lovely served room temperature, especially if the temperatures are high!