Forget the canning jars and the boiling water – this heavenly raw strawberry jam is ready to eat in 5 minutes with this easy recipe!
- 4 cups strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Place the berries on a rimmed baking sheet and mash them with a potato masher or a fork until they are very well mashed. Scrape them into a bowl.
- Mix in the sugar and the lemon juice and stir well. Transfer the jam to a fine mesh strainer.
- Let the jam sit in the strainer for 10 minutes, stirring vigorously every couple of minutes or so.
- After 10 minutes have passed, let the jam drain for another 10 minutes.
- Jam will keep in a covered container in the fridge for 2 days.
- PS: You made jam!!!