Can’t decide between lemon and chocolate? Have both in this easy recipe for white chocolate lemon tart with raspberry sauce!
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 8 ounces white chocolate (I used 2 Ghiradelli bars), chopped into small pieces (I used the food processor for this)
- 1 eight ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup lemon curd
- 1 ten ounce package frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
- Place the piecrust in a pie plate or tart pan, and press the dough up the sides. Prick the bottom a few times with a fork and bake in a 425 degree oven for 15 minutes or until golden. Remove and set aside.
- Heat 2 cups of water to boiling in a medium pot and remove from heat. Place the chocolate in a bowl that can sit on top of the water in the pot and leave for 3-5 minutes. Now remove bowl from pot and stir the chocolate with a wooden spoon until melted and smooth.
- Put melted chocolate, cream cheese and lemon curd in a large bowl. Blend with a mixer until smooth, and then spoon into pie crust. Smooth the top and refrigerate until set, about 6 hours or so.
- Before serving, make raspberry sauce by processing sugar and thawed raspberries until smooth. Strain the sauce through a fine mesh strainer (stirring to help the sauce through the strainer).
- Cut the tart into wedges and serve with sauce and a few raspberries for garnish.