- 1 pound salted peanuts
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons peanut or canola oil (optional)
- Place peanuts in food processor. Process with the metal blade attachment until the peanut butter is a smooth consistency, stopping as needed to scrape down the sides. This will take about five minutes.
- Add honey and process again until mixed in. Taste and add salt as needed.
- If you want a creamier consistency, add peanut or canola oil one teaspoon at a time, processing until mixed in and tasting after each addition.
- Store in an airtight jar (a mason jar is great for this) – this peanut butter will keep for a month or more in the fridge. If it lasts that long!