- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup milk (any kind)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons raisins or other dried fruit
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fresh chopped fruit and/or granola as topping
- Mix together oats and milk in a jar or bowl.
- Add in the honey, dried fruit, nuts, cinnamon, vanilla and/or any other mix-ins you like. Be creative!
- Cover the oatmeal and place in the refrigerator for 10-12 hours.
- When you are ready to eat it, give everything a stir, top with fresh fruit and/or granola if you like and dig in!