The world’s most delicious and healthy sandwich just might be this roasted veggie wrap with red pepper hummus. Wrap up this scrumptious lunch today!
- One sweet onion, peeled and cut into eighths
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 cup frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon peppe
- 4 tortillas
- 1 cup red pepper hummus (regular hummus will also work just fine!)
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Toss the veggies with the olive oil, and then with the salt and pepper. Spread in a single layer on the baking sheet and roast until tender and a little charred in places, about 45 minutes.
- Warm the tortillas, either in the microwave for about 20 seconds, or by wrapping them in foil and putting them in the oven that the veggies just came out of for 5-10 minutes.
- Spread the tortillas with a generous layer of hummus. Scatter the roasted veggies on top. Roll up, cut in half and serve at once.