- 2 soft rolls
- 1 package Boursin cheese (either the herb and garlic or pepper variety)
- 1/4 pound rare roast beef from the deli counter (or more if you like lots of meat on your sandwich!)
- 1 leek
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Slice the rolls in half, and spread the bottom half generously with cheese.
- Layer the roast beef on top of the cheese.
- Trim the root end and the dark green tops off the leek, and cut the remaining section in half length-wise. Rinse it under running water to make sure it is clean.
- Slice the leek into thin slices. Heat the oil in a medium frying pan over medium high heat and saute the leek slices until they are tender and the edges are starting to crisp, about 5-7 minutes.
- Spoon the leeks on top of the roast beef, top with the other half of the roll and serve at once.