- 2 1/4 cups Bisquick
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 pound thin sliced ham
- 1/4 pound cheddar cheese, sliced thin
- 1 green apple, sliced thin
- Your choice of mustard
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Mix Bisquick and milk together and drop onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment (this will make about 8 biscuits). Bake until just turning golden, around 8-10 minutes.
- After the biscuits cool for about 10-15 minutes, split them with a fork.
- Spread mustard on the biscuit halves and layer on apple, ham and cheese. Serve at once.