Roast up cauliflower with sweet onion and rosemary and you will gain a whole new love for this delicious, healthy veggie. Great for Thanksgiving or anytime you need a scrumptious side dish!
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets, florets sliced to about 1/2 inch thickness
- 2 onions, peeled and cut into eighths
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- A couple of grindings of fresh pepper
- 6 fresh rosemary stalks
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a rimmed baking pan with foil.
- Toss cauliflower and onion gently with the olive oil. Add salt and pepper and toss again.
- Place cauliflower in a single layer on baking pan. Rub the rosemary between your palms to crush it, and then scatter on top of cauliflower.
- Roast for about 45 minutes, until the cauliflower is tender and turning deep brown along the edges. Serve at once.