- 20 Oreo cookies for crust, plus ten more for filling
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 3.4 ounce package instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3–4 drops red food coloring
- One 8 ounce container of Cool Whip, thawed!
- 8 peppermint candies, crushed
- Process the 20 Oreos and the melted butter in your food processor until they are crushed into fine crumbs. Press into a 9 inch pie pan, pressing up the sides. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Put the pudding mix, milk, extract and food coloring in a bowl. Beat with a hand mixer for one minute.
- Stir in the thawed Cool Whip until well combined.
- Process 10 more Oreos in the food processor until they are crushed into fine crumbs.
- Spread half the Cool Whip mixture into the chilled Oreo crust. Sprinkle the Oreo crumbs over the top of the chiffon. Carefully spread the remaining chiffon over the crumbs.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve, at least one hour.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with crushed peppermints.