Move over tomato sauce! Pasta with buttered sour cream and bacon is in town, and the pasta is calling! Try this for your next pasta supper.
- 8 ounces short pasta (penne, ziti, etc)
- 6 slices bacon, chopped and cooked until crispy
- 1/2 stick butter at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream at room temperature
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain. Return to the hot pasta pot.
- Put the pot on the lowest heat setting on your stove and stir in butter and sour cream. Stir until both are melted and combined into the pasta.
- Stir in scallions, poppy seeds and cooked bacon.
- Serve at once on warmed plates.