- One 18.4 ounce package regular brownie mix (no fancy stuff!)
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs, beaten to blend
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 and line cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats.
- Combine all ingredients except for walnuts and beat at medium low speed for one minute. Stir in walnuts and beat at low speed until well-combined.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets, leaving 2 inches between each cookie (they spread as they bake!)
- Bake for 8 minutes or until crispy at the edges. Cool on cookie sheets for 5 minutes and then remove to finish cooling on racks.