- 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese (as always, I like the Cabot variety!)
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons horseradish
- Fresh ground pepper
- Paprika for garnish
- Crackers and celery sticks for serving
- Put all ingredients except for spices into food processor. Process until smooth, about one minute, stopping as needed to scrape down the sides of the food processor.
- Season to taste with pepper.
- Scoop into a pretty serving dish, sprinkle with paprika and serve with crackers and celery sticks.