- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 leek, cleaned and white and light green parts thinly sliced
- 1 zucchini, quartered and sliced
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 ounces cream cheese, torn into chunks
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese, cut into small cubes
- 2 slices firm bread, cut into cubes
- Meat from one lobster, cooked and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped thyme
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium high heat. Add leeks and squash and saute until tender, 5-8 minutes and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat eggs and cream until frothy in a large mixing bowl. Stir in sauteed veggies, cheeses, bread, lobster, pepper, salt and thyme. Pour into a pie plate or small to medium tart pan (spray with cooking spray first).
- Bake until eggs are set and frittata is golden, about 30 minutes. Cool for a few minutes, cut into wedges and serve.