These easy three ingredient biscuits have the butter baked right in! Once you make this delicious recipe for butter biscuits you’ll be hooked, so you might want to make a double batch!
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 stick butter, melted (1/2 cup)
- 1 cup sour cream (don’t use lowfat for this recipe please!)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together Bisquick, melted butter and sour cream. Spoon into ungreased 12 serving muffin tin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until just golden.
- Cool for 5 minutes and serve warm.
- Yup, that’s really all there is to it!