These perfect tiny banana bread ice cream shooters made with caramel sauce and walnuts are the sweetest thing you will ever put in your shooter glasses!
- Banana bread, crumbled into small pieces
- Vanilla ice cream
- Your favorite caramel sauce, heated as necessary to be pourable
- Shot or shooter glasses for serving
- Assemble as follows: about a heaping teaspoon each of banana bread, ice cream and walnuts. Repeat for as many layers as you can get into your glasses, which should be two or three. Leave a little room at the top for the caramel sauce.
- Drizzle caramel sauce on top of each serving and top with a walnut half. Serve at once.
I didn’t include ingredient amounts because this recipe can make as many servings as you have shooter glasses! Or shot glasses. Or shooter…oh, never mind.